Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- Binge-watch, which means “to watch a large number of television programs (especially all the shows from one series) in succession,” is the word of the year 2015. (TIME)
- Transparency International warns of corruption in the media industry in Rwanda. (Igihe)
- Teta Sandra in jail for the second time for issuing 5 bouncing cheque. (Umuseke)
- Your kids will always remember how you interacted with your spouse. (TIME)
- 17 Rwandans will be awarded today for efforts to foster unity and reconciliation after the genocide of ’94. (The New Times)
- New #TwitterHeart not welcomed by many. (The Guardian)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.