Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- IP addresses assigned by Liquid Telecom resolved to Mauritius instead of Rwanda. (The Kigalian)
- Facebook has activated its safety check feature after a suicide attack killed 32 people in the north-eastern Nigerian city of Yola. (BBC, Al Jazeera)
- Seemingly nothing can stop the momentum of Kagame’s third term. (M&G Africa)
- New group of European ancestors discovered. (TIME)
- You too should not be following Amavubi. (The Kigalian)
- Facebook has launched ‘fundraiser’ pages for nonprofits. (Mashable)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.