Here’a your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- Number of Rwandans who use condoms down. (Igihe)
- One of Uganda’s leading football clubs are encouraging players to earn extra cash, by helping them to buy motorbikes, commonly known as boda bodas, which are widely used by businesses in the country to transport people and luggage. (BBC)
- Electoral commission ready for referendum. (Igihe)
- Founder of Spoken Word Rwanda, Diana Mpyisi, explains how the movement came to life. (The Kigalian)
- Apple’s next iPhone reportedly ditches the headphone jack. (engadget)
- A new Instagram feature to help manage multiple accounts is on its way. (The Next Web)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.