Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- Pope Francis did not visit Rwanda during his recent Africa tour, but he sounded very much like a Rwandan, Joseph Rwagatare writes in a column. (The New Times)
- Adolescent deaths from AIDS have tripled in past 15 years, UNICEF study finds. (CNN)
- South Korea has the best internet in the world, ITU report says. (TIME)
- The 11 numbers that sum up the climate change talks in Paris. (Kicker)
- Our world can heat up more than we expect. (BBC)
- Infographic: Some remarkable things happen inside your minds when we’re asleep. (BBC)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.