Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- Prosecution wants secondary school girl who hacked teacher imprisoned for two years. (The New Times)
- One tweet on losing weight earned Oprah $12 million in just an hour. (Kicker)
- Electoral commission in DRC says it won’t be able to organise presidential elections this year, as expected. (Mail&Guardian Africa)
- New survey says at least 92% of Rwandans “feel that unity and reconciliation has been achieved and that citizens live in harmony.” (The New Times)
- Local artist and band leader Makanyaga to release first studio album in 47 years. (Igihe)
- Some believe Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson could make a come back. (OZY)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.