Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- UR students have petitioned Parliament over 10-year old Microbiology programme. (TNT)
- According to Nokia’s forecasts, 5G will make cars safer to drive, make instant replay more instant; and doctors will be able to perform surgery using wirelessly-controlled robots. (CNN)
- Top Ferwafa official jailed over bid rigging. (Inyarwanda)
- Twitter lost 2 million users in the last 3 months of 2015. (CNN)
- New Uber-like ‘250 Taxi’ app to launch in Kigali next week. (TNT)
- Chocolate lowers blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease, help control blood sugar and slash stress, study suggests. (CNN)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.