Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- Rwanda to manufacture police and military uniforms. (Igihe)
- 15 contestants for Miss Rwanda 2016 in boot camp. (Inyarwanda)
- Imbuto celebrates 15 years; new director-general dedicates anniversary “to those who accompanied” the foundation. (TNT)
- There’s a new form of colonialism and it’s web-based. (The Atlantic)
- If you want to break up with your partners, tell them the truth and don’t wait – or it will get worse. (TIME)
- Former beauty queen Carine Rusaro married after 8 years in a relationship. (Inyarwanda)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.