Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- Former U.N. leader Boutros Boutros-Ghali dead at 93. (CNN)
- Burundi has banned the use of commercial motorbikes from the centre of Bujumbura, in a bid to end violence in the city. (BBC)
- Kenyan group Sauti Sol’s next concert will be in Kigali. (Igihe)
- Kanye West’s new album Life of Pablo is only available on music streaming service Tidal. Experts say it could cost him. (TIME)
- Former league president Sepp Blatter was back at FIFA headquarters for what could be the last time, challenging his eight-year ban for approving a $2 million payment to Michel Platini in 2011. (TIME)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.