Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- “Your vagina is self-cleaning,” young Rwandan blogger Marie Linganwa writes. (A Lost Free Spirit)
- The 7th edition of the Kigali Fashion Week takes place between 18-24 June. Organisers commence preparations with auditions to select 50 models for the show. (The New Times)
- Number of Kigali city inhabitants in 2040 are projected to 4 million, according to officials, currently being at 1.3 million. (Umuseke)
- Entertainment businessman and artist manager Alex Muyoboke, currently managing Charly&Nina group, says he will retire in five years. (Inyarwanda)
- An editorial says campaigns such as “I am Kigali” brand the city, promote the Rwanda’s tourism and boost its global image. (The New Times)
- iPhone 6s (Plus) and Galaxy S7 (Edge) top list of recommended smartphones to buy. (TIME)
- Two Hawaii scientists have discovered a giant sea creature. (CNN)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.
Want to receive the dose in your inbox? Subscribe at the bottom of this post.