Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you head of the curve:
- Sheikh Salim Hitimana is new mufti of Rwanda, replacing Sheikh Ibrahim Kayitare for a term of five years. (The New Times)
- Music awards Salax return this year, with more categories and commitment to ‘change’ from organiser Ikirezi Group. (Igihe)
- “According to pretty much every study done, women do cry more than men,” British geneticist Adam Rutherford writers, “and this result has been consistent since we’ve been looking.” (BBC Future)
- Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion International Airport could be the world’s most secure airport. (CNN)
- Chiang Mai, Thailand, and Budapest, Hungary, among cities beloved by digital nomads. (BBC Travel)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.