Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- Researchers have demonstrated they can efficiently improve the DNA of human embryos. (MIT Technology Review)
- New reports say MTN Rwanda revealed its non-compliance with license obligations which led to $8.5 million fine. (The New Times)
- The Sultan of Oman, His Majesty Qaboos bin Said, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Paul Kagame for his re-election. (Times of Oman)
- The E.U. says the Presidential elections in Rwanda were “held in an organised and secure environment.” (EEAS)
- South African president Jacob Zuma “faces perhaps his toughest test yet: a vote of no confidence – by secret ballot – in Parliament.” (CNN)
- Israel says it will shut down Al Jazeera, accused of “incitement.” (The Washington Post)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.