Here’s your daily dose of mus-reads to get you head of the curve:
- Zipline launches in Tanzania, after launching in Rwanda late last year. (MIT Technology Review)
- Ugandan singer, Lilian Mbabazi, released her first Kinyarwanda single early this week. It gets an A-Grade from entertainment editor Brian Gatera. (The Kigalian)
- Rwanda Police will now replace DASSO in enforcing ban on street vending. (The New Times)
- Corporate companies continue to exploit art, insted of offering sustainable support. (The Provocateur)
- Samsung has launched the new Galaxy S8 and reassured it won’t explode. (The Guardian)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.