Here’s your daily dose of must-reads to get you ahead of the curve:
- Rwandan prime minister, Anastase Murekezi, urges thousands who graduated from the University of Rwanda to embrace entrepreneurship. (The New Times)
- Ugandan comedian Anne Kansiime wants to see Rwandan women join the industry. (Umuseke)
- Same as invisible forces govern the visible forces of nature, the same is true of writing: Roger Rosenblatt writes. (The New York Times)
- Ex-astronaut Chris Hadfield predicts we’ll live on the moon, for generations, before heading to Mars. (The New Scientist)
- 58-year-old musician Darl Davis has a unique hobby: He’s spent decades making friends with members of the KKK, who later turned leave the group. (Independent Journal Review)
Have something to say about these stories? Share it in the comments.