Online streaming service IGIHE TV has released a video that features a detailed interview with Babou-G.
In the 18-minute video, he talks about who he is, what he does, his talents and goes on to explain some of the terms he used in the video that went viral a few months ago.
Here are key things we have learned from the interview:
- His real name is Emmanuel Nsabimana;
- He is 33, born and raised in Kayonza district;
- He is a mineworker and claims he’s an artist;
- He’s not happy with anyone who’s been commercializing his name, without seeking authorisation;
- He’s got a manager: Nickson Mihigo;
- He’s a Muslim, single and has no children;
- He says he sober during his original interview with Jean-Baptiste Nibishaka of TV10.
Watch the full interview in Kinyarwanda below:
Last month, rumours emerged that MTN had signed him as their brand ambassador, but the top telecommunications company denied the claims.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.