Here's Everything We Now Know About Babou-G
Here are key things we have learned from the interview:
- His real name is Emmanuel Nsabimana;
- He is 33, born and raised in Kayonza district;
- He is a mineworker and claims** he’s an artist;**
- He’s not happy with anyone who’s been commercializing his name, without seeking authorisation;
- He’s got a manager: Nickson Mihigo;
- He’s a Muslim, single and has no children;
- He says he sober during his original interview with Jean-Baptiste Nibishaka of TV10.
Watch the full interview in Kinyarwanda below:
Last month, rumours emerged that MTN had signed him as their brand ambassador, but the top telecommunications company denied the claims.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.